Thursday 3 October 2013

New project

So I'm feeling a bit brave and have decided to write a little erotic novella.  I have had a few people comment that I'm not too bad at writing the sexy stuff so I've decided to go at it harder... hmm, is that the right word?  Anyway, here is the teaser for my upcoming book, Eraser:






synopsis

A man with no name.
Mysterious.
Dangerous.
Brooding.
Sexy.

Once a week he frequents the bar where Mackenzie works.  He orders the same drink, scotch on the rocks, and he sits back on the same lounge chair, quietly watching… waiting…

He has money - that much is obvious.  He wears his tailored suits well.  He smells divine, of expensive cologne, and orders his scotch from the top shelf.

He drinks alone, but he never leaves that way.  With a snap of his fingers, a flick of his eyes, a glimmer of a smile, he gets the attention of the most attractive women in the bar.

This time his focus is on Mackenzie.  Instead of feeling nervous Mackenzie is enthralled, intrigued… and aroused.


NOTE:  Not for the weak, feint-hearted or for people with sticks up their arse (unless you like that sort of thing sexually that is).

a

Eraser
a dark & erotic novella

Expected release date:  Ah sometime this year...?


a


I love making these spur-of-the-moment decisions and announcements!
Let's just hope it doesn't come back bite me in the arse... oh wait.
I mean, I hope the pressure isn't too much... uh...
What I'm trying to say is, I may have got a little too excited...
I hope that I can come out of this on top... hmm 
Nothing I write seems to be coming... oh, forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment