Sunday 22 September 2013

Thanks to bloggers



Book bloggers play such a huge part in the promotion of books for Indie authors like me.  They go out of their way to read and review, share purchase links and thoughts on books, and in all of their free time.  And it really is time consuming.  I have taken on a 'guest blogger' position at Forever Me Romance and I have already had to flake out on a review because I just couldn't find the time to get the book read.  So I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU to all of the bloggers that go out of their way to help authors, purely for their love of books!

And to Alicia at A.K.A. The Book Harlots Review thank you for taking the time to make me some teaser graphics (like the one above) it is very much appreciated! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment