Tuesday 4 February 2014

NEW COVER FOR ERASER


My little erotic novella is getting a makeover!  Here is the new, sexy-hot cover, created by the fabulous Kari at Cover to Cover Designs...




Grab yourself a copy of Eraser today!
Still only 99c





Here's what some people are saying about it:

“This is a smokin’ hot little novella that will leave you breatheless!” – Laramie Briscoe, author

“All throughout this novella, every hitch of her breath you feel as if it’s yours.” – Renee, Goodreads

“WOW!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!!” – Kim, Stick Girl Book Reviews

“This book chewed me up and spat me out. Left me book hungover for days.” – Anna, Goodreads

“A truly mouthwatering read that will leave you thirsty for more.” – Rose’s Book Snobs

“I loved every second of this book and if HOT and STEAMY is your thing, this read is definitely for you.” – AJ Summer, author

“Honestly, DO NOT pass this up.” – Jenni, Amazon







No comments:

Post a Comment